How shall we paint our houses? A popular treatise on the art of house-painting; plain and decorative. Showing the nature, composition and mode of production of paints and painters' colors, and their proper and harmonious combination and arrangement (1868)

fullscreen
Author: Masury, John W
Subject: House painting; Paint
Publisher: New York : D. Appleton & co.
Call number: srlf_ucla:LAGE-252016
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; americana

Copyright-evidence-operator: norma-layton
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by norma-layton for item howshallwepainto00masuiala on November 22, 2006: no visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1868.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20061122014814
Scanningcenter: iala
Mediatype: texts
Collection-library: srlf_ucla